August 3, 2007

Only the Best Will Do!!


So as I begin the weekly "Best Of... in NY", I'd like to start with a new salon that I will be testing out this Friday! I know, I know... how can I say it's the best if I haven't tried it yet? Well let's just say that it already gets my stamp of approval for having an expert staff, convenient mid-town location and wireless connection. The upscale salon services all hair types as well as mani-pedis, threading and waxing, carries the best products and has the MOST COMFORTABLE SHAMPOO CHAIRS EVER!!! The best part is that you get it all at a great price! I mean really... with a shampoo, roller-set, and manicure (while you dry) starting at $38... it's definitely an "affordable luxury" for everyone! So while you may be in love with the stylist in your neighborhood, it's the perfect after work spot. Especially when there's just not enough time to go home before that spontaneous date that you now have tonight... a date with the cutie that you just can't stand up! Well now there's no need to stand him up... ever! :)

I'll keep you posted, but from what I've seen... and the professionalism and commitment of the salon's owner, Raine Burrell... I'm sure that after Friday you'll only hear my praise!



Define YourSelf Salon
56 W.56th Street
New York, NY 10019
www.defineyourselfsalons.com

...do it with Style, and seal it with a Kiss!

No comments: